Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I suggest that set the Encounter Filter default as "Encounter Date Descending", since in my work, "Encounter Date" is far more important

I suggest that set Encounter Filter default as "Encounter Date Descending", since in real the work I have to check "Encounter Date" very often rather than the "Date Created". As for the current default setting of "Date Created Descending", I have to change it to "Encounter Date" all the time, might be a thousand times a day - this is tedious work which is unnecessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Client Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. client e-learning

Hi team

I would love love love for there to be e-learning and more EOI forms in the Client module.

We run events and having the ability to ensure our vendors are engaging with our documentation through the e-learning module would revolutionise our operation.

We also have 3 distinct client user groups, and having access to more EOI forms would create far less confusion for each group.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add subcategories to Client Status to match those available for Volunteer Inactive and Archived Status

We have the same status tracking and data reporting needs on the client and volunteer sides, and it would be helpful to have the same level of detail on clients as we do on volunteers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. View Client Data While Scrolling

In the Edit Client screen keep the client details and options (Main, Communications, Reports and Connections in view as you scroll down the page so you don't have to scroll back to the top to make another selection.
    Also Encounters should be at the top level and not under Connections as this is the most used option

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto fill our company's address - city- zip code in "add a client"

Auto fill our company's address - city- zip code in "add a client"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Volunteer and Client connections

We connect our clients and volunteers. To provide volunteers with relevant information about the clients they are are connected to (which includes numerous custom fields), we create a pdf of the client profile and attach that in a custom field on the volunteers profile.

Having sat with Tony Goodrow recently in Melbourne, he suggested that an easier solution to this would be if we could attach the pdf into CLIENT - CONNECTION - NOTES FOR VOLUNTEER section. Currently this section only allows for text, so our suggestion is to allow file(s) to be attached. This would then be visible to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a Special Text field next to phone number field so that organization can specify what format they want used

Ability to add a custom text field next to the phone number entered in individual profile to specify the format you wish the phone number to be entered in. For example "Please enter phone number as all numerals" or "please enter phone number with dashes".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base