Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Client Encounter Reports - Notify, Approve, and Mark

Bring the client encounter report more in line with the feedback report. It would be great if encounter reports required approval and showed up on the dashboard. Bonus if we can assign which admin gets notified when a client report comes in. For hospices, it is important to know when one came in, to be able to approve the encounter report, or easily email the volunteer who submitted it, and later mark it in some way when it has been added to the Medical Record system.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Recording Client Encounters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option for Volunteers to be able view client encounter reporting

Our volunteers meet with clients for up to 3 months. Currently they report their activities each month with a spreadsheet. They can keep a copy for themselves to refer to for subsequent meetings, to see progress, etc.
    We would be more likely to use the encounter reporting if the volunteers could also view it for themselves.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Recording Client Encounters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Client Reporting Fields - Limit Fields Based on Encounter

Hi,

Our Hospice uses volunteer in varying roles. What one volunteer needs to report on, another doesn't. The Client Encounter Log is helpful for one type of volunteer, however, because I can't customize the questions for each volunteer role, I can only use it for one role.

Or, I would have add all reporting fields and hope that the volunteers don't get confused about questions that don't pertain to their visits. Even if I do that, however, I can't require fields to be completed because some volunteers won't need to complete what pertains to them.

Would LOVE to see the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Recording Client Encounters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base