Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. E-learning hours automatically credited to volunteer

Create a way that e-learning time spent by volunteer is automatically added to their hours given. Or set up way admin can create an average time spent on training and as each module is completed that average time is credited to the volunteer automatically. I find volunteers are not always adding training time as it's not scheduled time. I have the activity as a training/education activity available to them, but they don't always add the time.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MyVolunteerPage.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please post confirmed Seasonal sign-ups on the MyImpact home page

Hi! For our programs, we have two different schedules- seasonal (weekends or longer) and shifts (a few hours). When one signs up for shifts, they are posted on a volunteer's MyImpact home page but seasonal events are not. Is there some way that seasonal events can be made visable on a volunteer's MyImpact home page? It would offer a more consistant confirmation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Volunteers able to see all activities, across organisations, in calendar view

We would like our volunteers to easily find activities across our various organisations.
    In the MyImpact interface, I would love volunteers to be able to see all shifts, across all organisations, by being able to set the "Organisation" drop down to "Show All".
    This is currently available in the list view but not in the calendar view.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow volunteers to be able to download their hours as an Excel file in addition to a pdf

Volunteers can only download a pdf of their hours generated in a report. It is helpful for many to be able to save this information as an Excel file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. google calendar integration

When volunteers click "Add to Google Calendar” next to their shift, the google calendar does not add the description / details (pre or post assigned description) of their shift. The “Add to calendar” link on the other hand, does add the shift description / details.

That is, whereas details/description does move across when users click “Add the calendar” the same details do not move across when users click “add to google calendar”. It seems to me inconsistent for the same function to produce two different results for users and also i believe users would have the expectation that information regarding…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a registering form/button to the log in page

When you're on the main page of an account, you can click on "log in"/"entrer dans mon compte" and it leads you to a log in form. There should be a "create a new account" form on that page too, to simplify new registering. Or, at least, a button leading to the form.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Move the "register" button up on the account page

To create a new volunteer profile, people must click on a role or go to the very bottom of the account page.
    This button should be at the top of the page, right next to "Log in".
    Right now, people are contacting us to ask where to register.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Easier to read Volunteer Impact System Notifications

When a volunteer changes a shift, the admin receives a Better Impact notification email. Unfortunately, it is challenging to quickly scan. I would suggest a different font and a colour scheme (green text to note adding of shift or red text to note deleting a shift). An interesting graphic would be an option too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Volunteers allowed to email each other

My volunteers are not able to communicate one on one with each other in the software.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. admin link

I have just added limited admin roles and several volunteers are assigned to them. However, there is not an easy way for volunteers to click from within their myimpactpage to access their admin roles. I am told they have to log in to the admin side of the site. If their admin privileges cannot be integrated into myimpactpage, please make it easier for them to have a single-click access to the admin page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. An overview schedule for volunteers so they can see who else is on with them that day i.e a calendar view

Make it clearer for volunteers to see wo else is scheduled over the whole day as opposed to just on specific activities. At the moment, our vols are struggling to use the "who" section as it requires them to click on each activity to se who is scheduled. Would like to see an overview calendar which shows who is already scheduled that day. It's not quite clear enough at the moment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. order of general interests and categories

Would like the ability to customize the front end view of roles, categories and General Interests. Currently, you can't customize the order that categories appear in - it's just alphabetical. You also can't 'pin' a featured role to the top. And if you have General Interest, it trumps the categories and is at the top always. I'd like to be able to reorder things, or highlight roles, or pin categories (or roles) to the top.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Select a group of organizations for calendar filter

I would like to be able to select a group of organizations when filtering the opportunity calendar. Saving this as my default would then give me a calendar view of all the organizations that I'm involved with and remove the others.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Include transcripts (& closed captions, if possible) for e-learning / training modules.

Include transcripts (& closed captions, if possible) for e-learning / training modules. This would help persons with hearing impairments, and transcript could be sent to persons without computer access. Access to a .pdf version of key learning & content would also be helpful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MyVolunteerPage.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Don't allow a space in username

We had a user update their userid with a space included. It was then very difficult to sign on using a mobile device.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Volunteers search opportunities by postcode

Our biggest problem is the external Better Impact site. Is there a way to improve the search functionality on the external volunteer page so that new volunteers can search for opportunities by postcode to find the opportunities closest to them?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "I agree with the organisation's policies" - change to policies below or similar

On the My VolunteerPage sign up page, we ask prospective volunteers to view and agree with the organisation privacy policy only. They click on "view policy", which is fine, but are then asked to tick the box saying " I agree with the organisation's policies" - we have not asked them to view ALL policies. Could "I agree with the organisation's policies" be changed to "I agree with the organisation's policy/ies viewed below" or similar? Thank you,Lynda

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. More User - Friendly My Volunteer Page

Many of my volunteers have noted that their volunteer page is clunky and not very user friendly. There are too many buttons and loopholes for them to go through to register for an activity. They would like things to be easier for them to see what is currently open and to sign up instead of searching. A system page that is simple, clean, and refreshed would help us out greatly.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  MyVolunteerPage.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. when logging hours see active instead of recent as a default

When volunteers are logging their hours, it would be helpful to see "Active" activities instead of "Recent" activites as a default. Volunteers are confused when they don't see an activity in the drop-down menu and it is an added step to have to click on "Active" and then try again. If each organization could change their default, this would be helpful.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  MyVolunteerPage.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base