Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Retaining past scheduling information for archived volunteers

When a volunteer has resigned and been archived, all their past and future scheduling disappears. I would prefer that only their future scheduling information is removed, and all their historic scheduling information is retained. I would like to look back on past rosters and compare them to current rosters, it would be a great visual way of checking how things have changed year on year, month on month etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add subcategories to Client Status to match those available for Volunteer Inactive and Archived Status

We have the same status tracking and data reporting needs on the client and volunteer sides, and it would be helpful to have the same level of detail on clients as we do on volunteers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Being able to sort categories so the newest ones appear at the top of list. Or filter the categories so only active ones show (admin)

Being able to sort categories so the newest ones appear at the top of list (when managing activities/categories and in all drop down lists). Or, having the option to filter the categories similar to the activities, and only view active ones.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the name of the Activity to the admin notification when a new volunteer applies.

When several administrators use the same account and have different activities posted at the same time, ALL of them receive notification of new applicants regardless if it's for their activity or not. They all have to go in to see if the volunteer signed up for their activity or another admin's. This is time consuming and frustrating to go through every time. Simply ADD THE NAME OF THE ACTIVITY TO THE NOTIFICATION. That would solve this problem

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customize volunteer dashboard?

Hello! I am wondering if you can add a field to the volunteer dashboard? It would be helpful to us to see the primary placement of the volunteer which we enter under the custom fields page. If it could be in red, that would be a bonus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Volunteer Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. elearning module - select volunteers

It would be great if you could make particular elearning modules available to select volunteers through their own My Impact page. Currently an elearning module is available for all which is not always appropriate. Hope that you consider this suggestion in future updates. Thanks

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Assigning Volunteers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Presetting a text to send

Allowing you to set a text to send on a future date. Set it up on a Friday to send on a Sunday.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Supervisor and location

Add supervisor field or a 'report to' field and a venue/location field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add which organisation a Volunteer represents when viewing home page notifications

Enterprise Level - Custom Field Approvals, Qualification Approvals, Expired Qualifications, Expiring Qualifications and Birthdays are all currently in list form with no way of viewing their organisation (without opening each Volunteer individually of course). Would be a real time saver to see these in the overview.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. upload documents to notes

Our records retention policy requires documents signed annually and kept for 5 years so being able to upload older documents that we need to keep but don't need to be accessed regularly would be super helpful in the notes section.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Volunteer Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Single Category By Volunteer

Would be nice to have a report sorted by volunteer for a single category.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Date Range Default Across All Applicable Screens

Would be great to be able to set a Date Range default to be used to initially populate any and all filters for any screen where there is a date range field to fill in, (any searches, any reports, etc).

Not talking about individual screens where there is only sometimes a check box to set the parameters as the default for that one thing.

For instance, while working on this years annual festival in August we know the date range for the festival this year and having those pre-populated as the default while working on things anywhere where there is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Combine yearly donations from a single donor into one single year end receipt

I'd like to have the option to issue one single receipt to donors who donate quite often throughout the year. For donors who donate 4 times a month, I do not think they would be pleased with receiving 48 separate receipts in the mail at the end of the year. Our organization mails out donation receipts once a year, so it would be ideal to be able to consolidate multiple receipts for the same donor.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Donor Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In process list to include suburb for each volunteer

When you click on In Process list from home screen, it lists volunteers name and date joined. Can it include a column that states their residential suburb, that is linked to their Contact page suburb?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin Home Page (Main)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Admin staff to have an option of using different signatures

I am involved in two BI accounts with my organization (a I have two different jobs). Your signature carries over with your profile between the two accounts. I have different titles, phone number, etc for each role, but can only input a signature for one role.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. adding volunteers to activities from the manage activities page

Often I am adding an activity for a specific volunteer or group of volunteers. It would be great, after managing/scheduling an activity, if I could then also add a volunteer to the date added. Right now I have to add the activity then go to the individual's profile or assign it from calendar.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Volunteers receive emails when they sign up for an activity.

It would be really helpful if volunteers also received an email confirming they signed up for an activity.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Creation of a new Unapproved Hours Report

Creation of this report will make life easier for chasing Volunteer Coordinators to approve hours and also better inform senior management for MI and bids for example

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base