Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Language Transition Option

We are grateful the database is available in French, however is it possible to add a transition option between languages? Currently the page will only show up in French if they're using a French browser and their profile indicates francophone, this makes it difficult on public computers or in multilingual homes

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MyVolunteerPage.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CNAME ability to shorten AND Customize Link.

Here's an example. I was able to add a small CNAME call in my DNS for my Google Calendar so that it was calendar.mydomain.org. Still hosted on Google servers, but a much better experience.

Would LOVE the ability to do the same here. volunteer.mydomain.org.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow the Enterprise Administrator to track and report on training completed by System Administrators across the Enterprise

Our prerequisite for getting access to the system is to complete a number of training modules depending on the security level required. As the Enterprise Administrator, I would like to track the training completed by Administrators in the system without giving them access to the information. I don't want to set it up as a Custom/Qualification field with approval.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Seeing the complete activity details and volunteer assigned

Is there a place to view activities that show all the details and the volunteer assigned?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk hours input using quick find

There should be different ways to put in hours. It would be helpful if we could have a 'form' to put in multiple volunteers on the same date and activity but still be able to edit their individual hours.

Could you create a option to select a date, then an activity and use quick search to add volunteers name and then hours. You would be able to keep adding volunteer and then it save.

It is a pain to have to do like 6 steps for each hours input- you search each volunteer, click on hours, click to select date,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Personalization in the "Your Current Message" box

I think it would be great to be able to personalize the message in the "Your Current Message" box. In the same way that an email being sent to multiple people can be personalized using the "Insert name" option, I think it would be great to add that level of personalization to the Welcome Message as it is probably one of the first things volunteers see when they log in to their account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Student status

We are in true need of a way to flag or highlight student records more easily than custom fields. If records could have a RED frame or something to make it loud and clear that this particular volunteer is <18 it would really help mitigate some mistakes that can easily be made by assigning an underage volunteer to an assignment that has a specific minimum age requirement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Volunteer Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. List the 'Custom Field Approvals' fields that have recently changed in a report

I would like to be able to generate a report that identifies the fields that are currently waiting for approval OR generate a report the identifies the fields that have recently changed (accepted). It would be great if this report would allow you to use similar filter options that are currently available on the Personal Profile Export report area.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. After selecting the activity and date, the natural place to look for the next step is directly below, not to the left of it.

The link to confirm the date/s for volunteering should be directly below where you click the date/s and it should be bold for quick access.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Filter Activities - not necessary for our purpose currently. Can we add volunteers can skip this section and go on to the next section?

Filter Activities - not necessary for our purpose currently. Can we add volunteers can skip this section and go on to the next section?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Feedback to administrator

when long or short feedback responses are entered by volunteer, if we could have those automatically emailed to administrator, rather than having to export a report to get responses, that would be great

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. On the home page it would be extremely useful if we could see the status of the applicant and the coordinator it is assigned to.

On the home page if we are able to see if the status of the applicant and who the coordinator is assigned to. This would be useful as a quick reference and we able to differentiate which applicant have been assigned and who hasn't. It is also useful for follow up as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin Home Page (Main)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More options in basic search fields in Profile Association Export

In Profile Association Export report it would be good to have more options in the basic search fields especially phone and cell phone.
    We are a volunteer referral service and we print monthly reports for staff who do not have access to computers and need to contact applicant volunteers. Using this report we can see all the volunteers who have been recommended to individual organisations during a particular time frame without having to print from individual organisations.Using the date joined field we then filter that data in the spreadsheet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enhance the 'Volunteer Hours' Function on the Enterprise Level

For the ‘Volunteer Hours’ function on the Enterprise level..
    (VI Accounts – Volunteer Hours) – this shows a comparisons of sites (Hours and Volunteers) by Zone, by site by a specific date and time.. This is a beautiful report… Just want to see a wee bit more…

• Is there any way that the date and time can be open to manipulation? For example, I would love to see this report as of December 31st, 2015 at 12am, but I wasn’t in at that time or on that date.

• Plus is there any way to print this report to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Touch Screen Log IN

Have virtual keyboard appear only below the UserName field when the UserName field has been pressed. Have a virtual keyboard appear only below the Password field when the Password field has been pressed .

Have a duplicate UserName Field and Virtual Keyboard is confusing to Senior Volunteers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On the time clock, have activity shift date appear next to the name of the activity.

A number of our volunteers have asked if the activity shift date can appear next to the activity shift name on the time clock. These volunteers sign up for a number of varied events, and sometimes mistakenly clock in for the wrong one. If the date appeared, it would make it simpler for them. OR, having two headings, "TODAY" and "FUTURE" for the activities that show up when they log into the time clock.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Timeclock  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Move the Position of the Mission Statement to Top of Page (not bottom)

When using the "Activity List" application form link, once a volunteer click on that and the page loads, the Mission Statement is at the bottom of that screen. It would be nice to have that at the top of this page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The ability to filter notifications on the home page

It would be great to be able to filter the notifications for expiring qualifications on the home page - for example: I would like to set up a qualification for one month review and see easily when I have them outstanding, but I have many expired qualifications...too many to pay attention to - most I don't need to pay attention to. I would like to be able to filter by status and qualification.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin Home Page (Main)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Search for volunteers who have twitter handles

I would like to be able to search through volunteers to find those who have twitter handles. Just add this as a search in the "Contact Info" section, which already exists.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base