Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Administrators to create headings and/or folders within the Document Library

Why? A long list of documents is not user-friendly because it hinders the “findability” of documents.

Example: Jeannine logs into her Admin account on Better Impact and navigates to the Document Library. She is searching for a document that has to do with Volunteer Training. There are so many documents that she feels overwhelmed. It’s frustrating that she can’t locate the file more quickly. She is frustrated and wishes she could look under a heading or in a folder labeled “Volunteer Training” to help her locate the desired file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Administrators to make documents appear to select volunteers within an organization.

Why? Administrators will want to make a document available in the Files page of myimpactpage.com for certain volunteers, but not for others. Granted, Better Impact already allows documents to have visibility restricted according to Volunteer Status. What would improve this is going a step further by making an option for Administrators to choose specific volunteers by name to see specific documents.

Example: Jehoshaphat the Administrator has 20 Accepted volunteers in his account. He would like 5 of them to have a document that outlines the additional responsibilities he has assigned to them. He wants them to find it on the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make entire documents—not merely document titles—viewable online within the Document Library.

Make entire documents—not merely document titles—viewable online within the Document Library.

Why? Administrators find it irritating to download a document in order to read it.

Example: Jarvis can’t quite remember the title of the document he is searching for, but he knows it includes a description of our volunteer types. He looks in the Document Library and finds three documents whose titles look promising. Which one should he choose? He clicks the document that is closest to the top of the list, and it automatically downloads to his computer. He must now take the extra step of opening the document.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Document Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Friendly Reminder to Help Administrators

It would be so much easier and faster for administrators to be able to have a friendly reminder sent automatically with the weekly reminder for the volunteer shifts; instead of generating through communications.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I suggest that set the Encounter Filter default as "Encounter Date Descending", since in my work, "Encounter Date" is far more important

I suggest that set Encounter Filter default as "Encounter Date Descending", since in real the work I have to check "Encounter Date" very often rather than the "Date Created". As for the current default setting of "Date Created Descending", I have to change it to "Encounter Date" all the time, might be a thousand times a day - this is tedious work which is unnecessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom Fields in a form

I would love to be able to use custom fields in a form that was emailed to volunteers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Application pre-requisite Documentation

Is there a way to have documentation somewhere of the application pre-requisite? I would like to use this feature, but would need to be able to show some sort of documentation later of the person's agreement. I know that I can use custom fields for that, but am worried about the application becoming too long.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Client Impact Mobile

We have clients that only have phones, not computers. It would be easier to use My Impact for clients if they could access it using the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MyVolunteerPage.mobi  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add client encounter report dates to people search criteria

It would be a huge time saver to be able to search on clients who have had a client encounter report submitted based on date ranges related to encounter date or created date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Client Encounter Reports - Notify, Approve, and Mark

Bring the client encounter report more in line with the feedback report. It would be great if encounter reports required approval and showed up on the dashboard. Bonus if we can assign which admin gets notified when a client report comes in. For hospices, it is important to know when one came in, to be able to approve the encounter report, or easily email the volunteer who submitted it, and later mark it in some way when it has been added to the Medical Record system.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Recording Client Encounters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Print a completed Application Form

We need to be able to print just the completed data from the application form - the profile or printing all the customfields is not suitable. We understand that you can collapse all the fields and then expand the ones you wish to print, but a simple "print completed application" would be awesome. To be able to supply this to third parties where required would be excellent.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. design company in bangalore

WebMad is a trusted website development company in Bangalore,
    creating stunning websites, apps, and other web-based solutions for small enterprises, medium-sized companies

VISIT : https://webmad.tech/website-design-company-in-bangalore

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Daily option when scheduling activities

In addition to "weekly" and "monthly", it would be nice to have an option to have a "daily" recurring schedule. We have a lot of activities with shifts that are the same each day.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please post confirmed Seasonal sign-ups on the MyImpact home page

Hi! For our programs, we have two different schedules- seasonal (weekends or longer) and shifts (a few hours). When one signs up for shifts, they are posted on a volunteer's MyImpact home page but seasonal events are not. Is there some way that seasonal events can be made visable on a volunteer's MyImpact home page? It would offer a more consistant confirmation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MyVolunteerPage.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add a virtual suggestion box for volunteers to submit ideas

I don't feel like feedback fields are right for this. I'd like a general suggestion box for volunteers to leave suggestions for improvement. Kind of like this forum right here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Organization to the eLearning Modules notifications

When we get a notificationt that an eModule has been completed, it would be great to also know which organization that volunteer belongs to. This is especially helpful for teams with a large number of organizations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to highlight or flag a volunteers name

Our list of applicants is usually pretty long. It would be nice to have the ability to flag or highlight an applicants name for various reasons I have found. In our case we have mu7ltiple users for our database so being able to flag somebody's name would be helpful to indicate that person is being worked with in one way or another. We are not always ready to move an individual from applicant to another status right away and checking notes for 80 applicants is cumbersome. We need something that can help us at a glance rather than having to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show Activities in Opportunities Calendar Even When Locked

Our volunteers want to be aware of all activities - even if there are no signups available. While the Opportunities List may still show locked activities, Calendar View is still the go-to view most of our users use. The only change needed would be to gray-out the Signup button when the activity is locked. Or, you could present a message if someone tries to signup for a locked activity informing them that no openings are available at this time. Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Update Qualifications from Uploaded Spreadsheet

In Blackbaud products I have used you can batch upload an attribute to users in the system using an excel spreadsheet. This saves hours on manual data entry. I have a list of 75 volunteers from the Onsite Health vendor HR is using and am probably going to have even more by the end of this period. I have to manually go in and mark them each as vaccinated, whereas if this feature was part of the Better Impact software I could upload that excel list and update all of them at once. This would make a huge difference in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base