Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Accept payments for registration or products

We often offer classes that have a registration fee. It would be great to have a payment option integrated with the MyVolunteerPage system, so that those who have paid their registration fee would automatically be recorded. This prevents duplicate entries and missing payments, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a "text only" option to Custom Fields so Admin can make special instructions clear.

Often, I'd like to add instructions for filling out a custom field that I want clearly visible, without a volunteering having to "hover" over a help icon. My workaround is making it a "checkbox" but a simple option for me to make the sentence(s) Text only would be fantastic!!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enter and Lock Volunteer Policies at Enterprise Level

It would be beneficial to be able to enter and lock Volunteer Policies at the Enterprise Level, so that Volunteer Policies are consistent across Departments and to eliminate the possibility of Department Level Administrators corrupting the Policies text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Volunteer Policies visible after registration is complete.

Have a place for Volunteer policies to be visible to volunteers for review after the initial registration process. Also if updates to the policy are made, a way to share the updated version with all volunteers. Also a way to track who has 'checked' that they accept the policies.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Archive Committees

In order to manage the number of committees that are seen, it would be great to be able to archive or make inactive committees that are no longer being used.

I suppose we could delete them, but that seems counterintuitive to standard database practices of keeping data around in case it is needed later on.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base