Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding Feedback Fields to Volunteer's Opportunities Tab

Add a feedback field during sign-up so volunteers can add some details about their shift prior to working. For example, in a trail roving program, a short feedback field could allow them to enter a trail name when signing up for a shift (so we know exactly where they plan to be).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to save and export column configuration in reports

I need my report columns to be ordered in a specific way that's beneficial to me and my coworkers. Although you can rearrange column order in "View Profiles", that configuration doesn't export. I hate having to reorder the columns every time I export.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Profile Association Raw Data - Add Login Date, Hours Logged, and Enterprise-level Custom Fields and Qualifications

It would be very helpful to have more fields available on the Profile Association Raw Data report. Most helpful would be enterprise-level custom fields and qualifications, hours logged, and last date logged in fields. I regularly need to run reports on which I need to identify where the volunteer is serving within an organization (which we track through qualifications), how many hours they have logged, and when they last logged in. We have many volunteers who serve in multiple organizations under our Enterprise accounts, so I need to see each of the organizations they serve in along with the rest…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Saving a report to the document library

Add the option of saving a report to the document library in addition to the "Export" and "View" options. This would save a couple of steps when I need to email a schedule to volunteers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Define fiscal year in settings then use in dynamic reports

There are some great reports using dynamic dates (calendar year, quarter, last week, etc.) It would be great if organizations could define their particular fiscal year in settings and have Volunteer Impact add the additional dynamic range of last fiscal year and current fiscal year to dynamic dates in reporting.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to Run Activity Raw Data Reports

I would like the ability to run a raw data report for activities with fields for the activity category, name, account name, activity report group, visibility settings, and qualifications. I need to be able to easily identify which activities have not been set up correctly. If an enterprise-level report is not possible, individual account reports would still be very helpful. With 80+ accounts in my organization, and thousands of activities, it is not feasible for me to be able to conduct the drills I need to do to identify those activities that have not been set up correctly. Many of…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Single Category By Volunteer

Would be nice to have a report sorted by volunteer for a single category.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Creation of a new Unapproved Hours Report

Creation of this report will make life easier for chasing Volunteer Coordinators to approve hours and also better inform senior management for MI and bids for example

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Admin Tracking

Be able to track what an Admin is doing. Either a report we can export of all their activities for a day/time or specific activity and who made what changes when. Right now, we can't figure out who did something if no one speaks up, and we can't track if it takes someone 2 hours to complete a task or 30 seconds.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Combined First and Last Name Field

It would be very convenient to have a full name option in one field for exporting reports. When sorting or building pivot tables in Excel it is nice to have last name, first name to organize data.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to create an auto-generated email that will send a Monthly/weekly/daily report of who is signed up for shifts.

When we generate a report it would be nice to have the option to have that report automatically generated for us on a timed schedule.

So I have a lot of emails, reports, and schedules to open every day. It would be nice if I can get one automatically emailed to me, say on my Monday, of the volunteers that are scheduled for that week or even get one every day of whos scheduled that day.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More Client Reports - raw data - Hours x Activity x Client

Very important for us to have more options for reporting by Client. We need to see how many hours each client gets/time, and the different activities that are associated with each client and ideally hours. These need to be exportable, not just onscreen. More options like the Volunteer Raw Data report would be super helpful! Happy to chat further.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If an administrator could create reports and searches for limited administrators

As a full Administrator I would like to created reports and saved searches that Limited Administrators can pin and run routinely. It

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Let Raw Data Reports show the Activities a volunteer is assigned to

When we run reports on volunteers via raw data reports => personal profiles, there's no way to have a column (or columns) in the report that states their currently (or previously) assigned activities. I can search by Activity, but if the group of volunteers is defined by something else (say, birthday) there is no way to get a report that tells me all of the different activities each one might be involved in!

Adding this functionality would provide really useful information. Activities Assigned To should be a "Basic Column" please!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Report listing all new volunteers starting first shift

I would like to pull a report on date range for new volunteers that have been assigned to their first shift. Rather than their joining date. As they may not actually start volunteering for a while after that joining date which is the date they completed their application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create simple Hours Reports to correspond with Schedule Reports

I would like to be able to run an Hours Report that directly matches a Schedule Report.
    For example, I can see where my volunteers are SCHEDULED TO BE by running a "Single Activity by Month" schedule report; I'd like to see where they ACTUALLY WERE by running a "Single Activity by Month - Actual" hours report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hours reporting - Financial Year

Would be handy to have an option in reporting to choose Financial Year (1 July - 30 June). Not hugely important, but nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enterprise raw data Personal Profile report, to include organisation name

I am asked to provide various stats, one is on how many volunteers per organisation followed by the gender split percentages.

Is it possible for the Enterprise raw data Personal Profile report, to include the organisation name the volunteers are linked to in one of the columns then I could export the data and run a pivot table on all of the information?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Run schedule report based on qualification status

It would be great to be able to run a schedule for one or more activities that was filtered to only include volunteers who have a particular status for a certain qualification.

For example, our organization would like to be able to run a schedule report for volunteers with pending flu vaccine qualifications, to help us engage in targeted in-person follow-up as we get close to the due date for volunteers to complete this task.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base