Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to add more stages to 'Applicant Journey'

At present, on the dashboard I can sort applicants into 'applicant'. 'in process' and 'accepted'. It would be great to have a customisable option so that I could add in 'interviewed', 'references received' etc, and see this at a quick glance without running reports each time.

This would be really useful when mass recruiting volunteers to roles, and in the case of admins responsible for different parts of the volunteer journey, it would really speed things up, knowing which applicants were at which stage.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make all the contact detail section of the application form editable

There are too many options on the application form settings and those that are there we would like to be editable. We want a less is more form without options that are of no use to us. Please make these optional to reduce right down to name, address, cell phone, email, date of birth. We really don't want all the rest. And, we'd like to be able to put a message in there so we can tell volunteers exactly what we require - e.g. your name should be the same as on your passport. Please, please, please can it be…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Application pre-requisite Documentation

Is there a way to have documentation somewhere of the application pre-requisite? I would like to use this feature, but would need to be able to show some sort of documentation later of the person's agreement. I know that I can use custom fields for that, but am worried about the application becoming too long.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Print a completed Application Form

We need to be able to print just the completed data from the application form - the profile or printing all the customfields is not suitable. We understand that you can collapse all the fields and then expand the ones you wish to print, but a simple "print completed application" would be awesome. To be able to supply this to third parties where required would be excellent.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Copy an existing Application and save as another one

Instead of starting from scratch, it would be helpful to copy an existing application and make adjustments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Could first name be changed to preferred name

Legal first name and first name I am finding that volunteers are putting the same thing eg Anthony who prefers to be called TONY would understand that preferred name would be to put Tony in and not Anthony

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow you to see the entire text box in the "short answer" field without scrolling.

After you've created an application, the size of the text boxes can't be changed. It is difficult to scroll horizontally to read someone's entire entry. Please either allow us to change the the text box size or make the short answer bigger on the admin end so we can see the entire response at once. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customizable welcome message subject line

The automated email that applicants receive after they fill out the application has a subject line of "Children Rising – Welcome message". I'd like it to say something more, well,... welcoming. Unfortunately, there's no option to customize this subject line for some reason. I'd like it to be customizable in the Application Form Settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Being able to use the Interactive Sample Form even though the application form is disabled

One reason I disable an application form is so no one can use it while I edit it. But when I click on Interactive Sample Form, I can't see my changes because the interactive sample is disabled too. Is there a way to keep the actual application disabled but still be able to access it in the interactive sample?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Age Verification For Applications

When a volunteer submits an application is would be very useful to have age verification for individual organisations. We only accept volunteers from 16 years of age. If needed an age range may be useful for some organisations.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. drop file for uploading documents

Add a drag and drop for uploading files to application or Custom fields.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. additional application.

staff can access to request volunteers, data is linked into Better Impact

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Ability to Sort Applications

It would be great to be able to sort the applications into folders once they arrive. For instance, if out of 50 applicants, I have 17 that are interested in a year round position, 12 are for a seasonal/short term position, and the rest are for a one-time event, it would be excellent to separate the applications accordingly into folders in BI.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow administrators to add their own fillable PDF to an application. Instead of having to build one in the software.

Allow administrators to add their own fillable PDF to an application. Instead of having to build one in the software.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Initial Invite

I'd like to be able to
    1. import volunteer data.
    2. then i could send out invites to old volunteers transitioning over to MY IMPACT and it's easier for less computer savvy volunteers to log in..
    All I want is a temp user name and a temp password.. .> they can change that and then enter their info

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. have flags or stars, not both!

Hi,

on PCs the form uses flags for mandatory questions, and on mobile it's a star. Please pick one!

I subsequently had to write this as my over-ride message (*All questions marked with a flag (or star) are mandatory.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Select "reply-to" email address for different volunteer forms.

Allow administrators to select the default "reply-to" email address for automated emails that are generated when volunteers submit applications. Right now, if a volunteer submits Application Form 1, 2, or 3, they receive an automatic e-mail, and reply to that e-mail, it ONLY goes to the organization's primary address. For example, if a volunteer fills out Application Form 1 for the "After School Program" and they reply to the automatic e-mail, it should go to the After School Program Manager. Or, if a volunteer fills out Application Form 2 for the "Recycling Day Event," and reply to the automatic e-mail,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Highlight custom fields that are on the application.

Highlight (or differentiate) the custom fields that a volunteer completes on their application vs. the custom fields that and admin sees on the back end.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Group names

why do i have to manually add the group name in the miscellaneous field after they have already filled it in under custom field? after they have given or am i doing something wrong

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update "Captcha" area indicating other ways to confirm identity (e.g. by logging into your google account first).

Update "Captcha" area indicating other ways to confirm identity (e.g. by logging into your google account first). It can be difficult on a mobile device to see the pictures required to complete the captcha requirements.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base