Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin Home Page (Main)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Find an Admin List vs Individual Search

I'm in an enterprise organization with 15 sub-accounts which will have several "Organization Administrators". On the "Find an Admin" page for this grouping I have to search by individual admins vs seeing a list as with the "Enterprise Administrators" grouping. It would be nice to have a list view of all my organizational admins. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin Home Page (Main)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In process list to include suburb for each volunteer

When you click on In Process list from home screen, it lists volunteers name and date joined. Can it include a column that states their residential suburb, that is linked to their Contact page suburb?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Monthly calendar showing all volunteers & shifts for administrator use

Having an administrator version of the Volunteer calendar view, which shows ALL upcoming volunteer shifts (including hidden/locked) for the month would be a lifesaver for our organization - particularly when we need to communicate who will be onsite and when during the pandemic. It would be a great dashboard addition.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show badge completions on admin homepage

When a volunteer has successfully earned a badge for lifetime hours, show an alert on the admin's homepage to draw attention to it (along with birthdays and anniversary's).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Having additional signatures

Sometimes I want to send emails from not personal but the Admin Log which has our generic email address but the email needs to go from one of the volunteer coordinator's rather then the administrator.

The administrator will send the email out with vol coord signature - or the vol coord might wish to log into the Admin log and send out info with their own signature but then the administrator will be following up on replies / queries etc.

The Admin log should have the ability to have several signatures - which they can choose when sending out communication.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. (New) Home Screen "Bubbles" Editable - let us decide what is important to see....

It's much more important for me to see quickly - who's on the clock (on grounds) and hours for approval. How many applicants, in process, total volunteers - is not as important for an immediate glance. I would at least like us each to have the option to choose what those bubbles represent.

They also don't really need to be that big. I must say, I really prefer the cleaner look of the old screen, but my suggestion above would at least make the new screen more useful for me. Thank you for considering!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dataset Specific Pin Searches

Wondering if it would be possible for a SuperUser to make pin searches that can be seen by all administrators of the dataset? Some of the pin searches we make are the same as other administrations. Just wondering if this was possible to avoid duplications or mistakes?

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion.

While I can see the advantages to this, there are significant challenges in being able to support the various levels of admin access someone can have and that they can also have their own unique Pinned Searches. I’m not sure that we’ll ever be able to accommodate this request but we’ll leave it in place to make room for others to vote on it.

11. Create a flag for volunteers for X amount of days after account created.

After volunteers are onboarded for 45 days we need to complete evaluations. It would be helpful if we could set alerts to remind admin when a volunteer is due for an evaluation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. hyperlinks to status

I only use the member module. Wondering if there could be hyperlinks to each status so that I can quickly click on Accepted, Applicants etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. birthdays

It would be helpful to add the volunteers' birthdays alongside their birthday date, like in the their years of service tab. This would enable users to glance the list rather than click into each volunteer. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A Dashboard on the Admin Module so we can monitor progress/coverage easily

I need a way to see activity on the site in a way that doesn't have me spending 10 minutes pulling multiple reports.

Every day, I would like to be able to sign in, see WHO has registered in the past 24 hours; and see what shifts have been assigned/confirmed.

I would also love to see a graph/pie chart of how many shifts I have open vs confirmed. Even something as simple as 25/1000 total shifts assigned on the homepage would be an easy way for me to monitor progress on a daily basis.

If you could also filter that…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Number of 0 hour volunteers added to Comparison Dashboard

Although I know I can pin and run a search - i think it would be beneficial to all Better Impact users to have a quick Comparison on the dashboard of the number of volunteers with 0 hours YTD, quarterly, monthly, etc. Some organizations would benefit from the ease of having it built in as they aren't as fluent in Better Impact reports. This would help you see a quick picture of where your volunteer numbers stand and how much work you need to do compared to previous years, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendar of tasks & vols on Home page

Add a calendar of the day's tasks and volunteers signed up to the Home Page for easier viewing by the Admin.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enterprise Administrators at the "Security Group" Level should be able to update "Current Volunteer News" for their security group.

Entreprise Administrators at the Security Group level should be able to update "Current Volunteer News" for all the accounts in their security group in one step. Similar to the way a current overall Enterprise admin can update this for ALL the accounts. Currently, Security Group Enterprise admins have to update each of their accounts one by one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to customise dates to act as trigger dates for activity - like the Birthday's and anniversary's alert.

Please support this suggestion even if you wouldn't use it yourself, but can see the value in it.

Field type: Date
    Preferences/instructions for field (hidden)
    Alert? Yes/No
    (if yes) Alert when? On the date? yes/No (if No) Alert Before or After?
    then a box with a 3 digit number available and then days, weeks, months.

for example [003] Days ( ) Weeks ( ) Months (x) before (x) after ( )

Then in preferences you would also set:

Put on main page? (yes/No)
    Alert [003] Days ( ) Weeks ( ) Months (x) ahead.

If that sort of implementation was…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. See the volunteer profile from the admin

When a volunteer is having issues, the only way to replicate is to update my personal profile to switch to volunteer view. It would be nice to be able to switch to the volunteer view from within the system without making changes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base