Product Suggestions

We can’t do it all but we do like to focus our efforts on the ways we can make your job easier.

You can search through the suggestions that are already in the system to see if the one on your mind has already been suggested. If it has, vote for it! The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider as we plan ongoing upgrades to the software. You have a limited number of votes. You can use up to three votes on any one idea.

You might not hear back from us but you can be certain that we pay close attention to what you suggest.

THANK YOU for taking the time in providing us with this feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for an automatic email to be sent to volunteers after a 'scheduled activity' has occured

Right now feedback is only mandatory when logging hours. Volunteers who sign up to scheduled activities often forget to log back in after their activity and send feedback via the contact button. It would be helpful if an automatic email was sent to volunteers after a 'scheduled activity' has occured to encourage them to provide feedback neccesary for reporting.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier for volunteers to log into their account

We often get people who don’t know how to log into their account from when viewing an event via the events hyperlink. That’s because it’s a small hyperlink ‘log into your account’ in the top right corner. Why not have a button at the bottom of the page that says ‘log into your account’? Similar to the ‘fill in an application’ button that’s in the top right.
    So my request is to please add a button at the bottom of the page, under ‘schedule summary’ and ‘dates’ that says ‘log into your account’. If that’s not an option, then add…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a timestamp when volunteers complete an eLearning Module

We use eLearning Modules for our volunteer orientations, and for reporting purposes, we need to know on which day someone took our orientation to become a volunteer. Right now, we have to enter than manually when we get the email notification that someone took the eLearning Module, which is time consuming and tedious. It would be great if the system would show a time & date stamp of when a volunteer passed an eLearning Module so we could search by that.

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. filter by location when batch assigning activities

I would like to be able to filter by location when assigning many volunteers to a task/activity. My Org has over 1700 volunteers and I want to assign everyone at my location to a few tasks so they can log hours from home. Currently I can only view the whole list and the suggested work-around was to open another web browser and compare the lists, that would take me forever as my location alone has over 100 volunteers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Assigning Volunteers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reference handbook, manual or guide to Volunteer Impact

It would be very helpful if there was a reference handbook, manual or guide for Volunteer Impact. A how to so that the user doesn't always have to refer to the videos and help. It would include the initial set up or creation. Best practices for setting up custom fields and qualifications and activities. A basic (or more than basic) all in one tool for new volunteer coordinators or staff to refer to if there isn't an opportunity for learning the system. There isn't always the time to view the videos, help or chat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would love the ability to clone a "team" onto multiple similar days

Our activities are single day, but repeated multiple times. (In my case yacht race management, but I'm sure the problem is generic). We have a "series" that runs over a period of time, usually on the same day of each week. Each of those days is an "event". Each event has an identical list of "activities" which comprise the "team" (up to 15 or so specific roles), probably calling it a "category"?
    Once I've set up the definitive "team" of specifically qualified volunteer roles, I would love to easily clone this for each (selected) date in the Series calendar

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feedback Field Checkbox Option

Add checkbox option for feedback fields so administrators can better organize the data volunteers report.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. client e-learning

Hi team

I would love love love for there to be e-learning and more EOI forms in the Client module.

We run events and having the ability to ensure our vendors are engaging with our documentation through the e-learning module would revolutionise our operation.

We also have 3 distinct client user groups, and having access to more EOI forms would create far less confusion for each group.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to make folders within Feedback Fields

Our organization has a lot of feedback fields so it would be nice to be able to group them together in folders instead of having to scroll through all of the feedback fields that are entered.

Example: When we have Facilitator training, it would be great to put all of the feedback field questions in a folder labeled Facilitator Training feedback as we ask about 15 questions to the volunteer!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Expand the search bar capability to allow other key fields

Allow profiles to be search by more than the name. E.g. by email, phone number.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More than one question per section in eLearning Modules, Question Customization, and Customized Feedback to eLearning Module Questions

It would be helpful to have the ability to have more than 1 question with each section. I had to create a training with multiple questions applied to each scenario. That eLearning module is now 106 sections long because of the restriction of one question per section.

It would also be helpful to have more than one type of answer option. Having a "check the box" with the ability to have more than one right answer in addition to multiple choice would be great!

Additionally, ditto on the suggestion by another user that we have customized messages go out after…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General / Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Email read receipt rate automatically without having to have extra emails in my in box.

Email read receipt rate automatically without having to have extra emails in my in box. We use Raisers Edge for fundraising and it tracks open rates of emails we send to Gmail, outlook, etc. For an accurate and complete open %. Would love to know how many volunteers actually open the emails sent via BI. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Copy an existing Application and save as another one

Instead of starting from scratch, it would be helpful to copy an existing application and make adjustments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have an Activity field for the Coordinator and make it time stamped

this way we can report on Coordinator workload and track changes when an activity moves to another Coordinator. Coordinators could also then easily run a report for just their Activities without having to run the report for all activities and then filter out what isn't theirs. Very time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Volunteer Dashboard on Enterprise page

It would be helpful to have a dashboard that combined all the info from all of the accounts in one place: Volunteers, Clients and Admins.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enterprise  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin Home Page (Main)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Be able to save and export column configuration in reports

I need my report columns to be ordered in a specific way that's beneficial to me and my coworkers. Although you can rearrange column order in "View Profiles", that configuration doesn't export. I hate having to reorder the columns every time I export.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Could first name be changed to preferred name

Legal first name and first name I am finding that volunteers are putting the same thing eg Anthony who prefers to be called TONY would understand that preferred name would be to put Tony in and not Anthony

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Profile Association Raw Data - Add Login Date, Hours Logged, and Enterprise-level Custom Fields and Qualifications

It would be very helpful to have more fields available on the Profile Association Raw Data report. Most helpful would be enterprise-level custom fields and qualifications, hours logged, and last date logged in fields. I regularly need to run reports on which I need to identify where the volunteer is serving within an organization (which we track through qualifications), how many hours they have logged, and when they last logged in. We have many volunteers who serve in multiple organizations under our Enterprise accounts, so I need to see each of the organizations they serve in along with the rest…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base